Eli started preschool this week! I was so nervous because he has had some separation issues with Church and I was worried he wouldn't tell his teacher when he had to go to the bathroom! He seriously blew me away and walked right into the classroom, hung up his backpack and sat down on the rug! What?! I thought there was NO way it would be that easy! All day I figured he must have peed his pants like 5 times but I was SHOCKED to pick him up and see him wearing the same shorts I dropped him off in! Whoo hoo!!!! He had a great first day! Hoping it wasn't just beginners luck and that this preschool thing is an easy adjustment :)
Meet the teacher was Tuesday! My little guy with Ms. Tabitha! I think they have a special place in Heaven for Preschool teachers!

Popsicles on the playground after Meet the Teacher

First day of school pictures! He picked out his own clothes and shoes! He calls them his "runner shoes"!


We had to take a break to stomp on some bugs!

Love his cheesy smile!

My BIG boy!

Walking with Daddy into school!

Joining his friends on the rug!

Since I didn't have Eli with me I went and had lunch with this little lady! She was SO excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment