Friday, January 31, 2014

Just some pictures

Catching up the blog from the last week by just posting some pictures!


Kids had a blast swimming last weekend at a Birthday party!


Maddie couldn't get enough of the slide


Eli wasn't tall enough so he had to settle for this one!


My big boy finally made it through a Church service without us getting called out to go get him! So proud of him!


Keeping cozy in our Tiger onesies! I kinda wish I had one too ;)


Naked babies sitting on Daddy while he "planks" haha!


Eli thought it would be a good idea to travel under the cart at Costco. Whatever works...


Poor buddy was SO sick Thursday! He was throwing up all day long and couldn't even keep a sip of water down! Luckily he was in good spirits for the most part in between his puking! This is his "sicky face"!


Not sure why the next two are black and white but I tried to soak up the snuggles and being slept on as it doesn't happen often! He's definitely not back to normal today but I think we're past the throwing up! Crossing fingers no one else gets it!






No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com