Tuesday, January 14, 2014

5 & 2 year appointments

The only good thing about having the kids Birthdays so close together is that we only have to go to the Dr. once! We had their 5 and 2 year old appointments and I pretty much bribed them the entire way there with ice cream IF they were on their best behavior! It worked! Eli was the one I was most worried about since he hasn't done well there in the past and he did awesome! He did everything the nurse and Dr. asked him to and even verbally answered their questions! Whoo hoo! I got nervous when it was time for flu shots but both of them took it like champs with NO tears! Successful Dr trip = ice cream trip :)

Madelyn's 5 year stats:

44.75 inches (87%)
41.2 lbs (59%)

Eli's 2 year stats:

35.5 inches (76%) - exact same height as Maddie at 2 years!
28.3 lbs (63%)











No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com