Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break

I know that Maddie is only in school 2 days a week but I still wanted to make spring break FUN!  Johnny was also gone all week so staying busy makes time go by quicker ;)  We hit up a different park every day!  Both my kids LOVE the park and as I chase Eli around like a crazy lady I dream of the day I can sit on the park bench with the other moms and let BOTH my kids play unnattended!  A couple of the days we met friends which always makes things more fun!  Other than the park we shopped, went out to eat, had swimming lessons, went to the library two of the days, did crafts, played games and played in the backyard!!!  Maddie and I finished out our week by having a "girls night" by staying up late and watching a movie together in bed :)  I really enjoyed my kids this week and made a big effort to be more "present" instead of worrying about cleaning, laundry, etc! 

she loves building!


craft time


these carts are always a great idea until they start messing with eachother....


we LOVE this game!


playing Dr. with a sleepy brother


park fun!


swimming lesson went great!  fingers crossed we can be swimming on our own by summer!


Maddie loved Dinosaur George at the library!


Eli was so disruptive I had to take him in the lobby so he could run around.


picnic at the park


he's getting so big!


swing is still her favorite!


She's really been wanting a soccer ball.  It just so happened to have princesses on it ;)

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com