Thursday, March 14, 2013

rsv. take 2.

Last Thursday Eli woke up with a runny nose but I blew it off thinking he was teething or had a little cold!  He played all day like normal but around 5:00 he all of the sudden got bad. FAST.  He got a 102 fever, was breathing hard and even fell asleep on me!  Since he had RSV in January I knew what the symptoms were and decided to load up and go to urgent care.  After 3 hours of being there we were sent home with an RSV and ear infection diagnosis. Ugh. I was nervous because last time he had it we had an awful 5-7 days!  BUT this time has been SO different!  He really hasn't been too bad and his symptoms seemed to clear up a lot quicker!  We kept him home all weekend and took turns staying in with him!  Lucky for us he was pretty happy playing at home :)  I am SO ready for cold/flu season to be OVER!
 
Here's some pitiful pics!
 
falling asleep on me which NEVER happens!
 
 
miserable at urgent care

 
a short lived burst of energy while waiting on tests

 
not feeling well :(
 


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com