I cannot believe my baby girl is 4! She has brought more happiness to my heart than I could have ever imagined! We are so proud of the sweet little girl she has become! We LOVE you Madelyn!
I tried to make a BIG deal about her Birthday this year! I think she had a pretty great day :)
Good morning Birthday girl!
Good morning Birthday girl!
she wasn't sure about tearing down the tissue so eli helped :)
Birthday pancakes
present time
opening presents
After playing with her Birthday gifts all morning we went to pick up Papa John at work and we headed downtown to Navy Pier's "Winter Wonderfest"! It was SO cool and just perfect for Maddie! She got to slide down slides, ice skate, crafts, tilt-a-whirl (her favorite), bounce houses, ferris wheel, carousal, and all sorts of other rides/stuff!
Ashley was nice enough to meet us before heading into her night shift at the hospital! She was Maddie's favorite person all day!
Michael and Eli
We finished the day off with a new build a bear! Uncle Michael spoiled her!!!!
of course she picked the rapunzel dress
thanks Michael!
1 comment:
I.LOVE.HER.BEDHEAD!
Post a Comment