Monday, December 24, 2012

birthday boy

My baby turned 1 on Friday!  I seriously CANNOT believe that he is 1 year old already!  I'll do a separate post about what he is up to at 1 when we get home from our trip but I wanted to document his Birthday!  We had a small party for him while we were here with family.  It was totally low key but perfect for what he understands! 
 
Happy Birthday Stinky!  We love you so much!
 
 
morning of his birthday

 
since he has a hitting problem we thought we'd get him a penguin that he can beat up on!

 
For his party we had a football party during the Bears game and did a chili bar!  I just put up some simple decorations so I didn't mess up my moms Christmas decorations too much!
 
 month to month pics
 
eli and uncle michael

 
yummy dinner

 
present time that maddie was clearly more interested in than eli!

 
his sweet cousin emma!  she's a few weeks older than him!

 
ava slept through the party!

 
playing with new toys

 
cupcake time!  Eli didn't disappoint and had no hesitation in digging in!







No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com