We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! After being out of town last weekend we were ready for a weekend at home! We started our weekend off early with my BIL's high school football game on Thursday night! Their team played awesome and WON! We're so looking forward to going to games every week! Friday night we grilled some yummy steaks and had a family date to get frozen yogurt! Saturday we headed downtown Ft. Worth so that we could FINALLY see Daddy's office and then out to lunch! We hurried home so we could host our family fantasy football draft and then enjoyed College games the rest of the evening! College football is our FAVORITE time of the year!!! Sunday we were off to Church and then after lunch I thought it would be fun to go shopping as a family. HA! Not the best idea. I was clearly the only one on board! The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing :) Cheers to a short week!
my lil' man in his TTU gear! I had to compromise and let Johnny dress a kid and figured Maddie would be easier to talk into wearing purple ;)
always going for Daddy's beer. best teether around. seriously.
Angel had me take a picture(s) of their family for Cole's school! I'm impressed that ALL 4 of them are looking. Still waiting for that to happen for our family....
I can't even get my 2 kids to get a picture together!
this looks about right ;)
when did she get so big?!?
daddy's girl. johnny needs to learn how to take a picture too....sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment