My kids had a GREAT time with my parents and we APPRECIATE SO MUCH their willingness to watch them so we could get away! I was really worried about leaving Eli as he hadn't been sleeping well. Thankfully he slept about 12 hours straight EVERY night for my parents - go figure! Aunt Lisa watched them in the mornings while my mom worked and then they spent another long weekend at the Lake. Mimi and Papa John spoiled them rotten with love and Maddie hasn't stopped talking about all the fun things they did! I only have pictures they sent me on my phone so there's not many...
bath time
maddie decorating eli
my dad and maddie collected geese feathers and then made a head dress!
one for eli too!
maddie and bailey playing in the canoe. her and papa went hunting for creek monsters in the canoe!
I sent my mom a picture of our happy hour on the beach and this is the picture she sent me with the caption "our happy hour"! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment