Monday, April 30, 2012

Pape family visit

After a relaxing weekend we were lucky enough to spend Sunday with the Pape's!  Two weekends in a row we were able to see them - yay!  They were in Dallas visiting family and drove up to Ft. Worth Sunday morning to join us for Church and then back to our house for lunch and playtime!  I couldn't wait to squeeze sweet Harlow!  It's been TOO long since I last saw her :(  She's grown up so much but is still the same sweet lil' lady I love so much!!!  Eli definitely met his match with Wyatt as he finally found a friend that's bigger than him ;)  I don't think Wyatt could be ANY cuter and even though we don't live as close anymore I pray these two will grow up to be close friends!  Maddie and Harlow were excited to see each other and instantly gave hugs and wanted to hold hands!  Once we got back to our house it was like nothing had changed.  The girls played and argued a bit too ;)  Maddie has had a rough week listening and has been doing A LOT of whining so I'm hoping that this isn't the start of a bad phase!  It's always so great to see the Pape family and we were sad to see them go!

I didn't get many pics but here's a few of the kids! 







No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com