Wednesday, April 11, 2012

big boy

My baby boy is growing up too fast for my liking!  Since I've been having problems with his naps I've started putting him in his crib and he's been napping like a CHAMP!  Yesterday he took an 1 1/2 nap in the morning and a 4 hour nap in the afternoon!  This morning he took a 2 1/2 hour nap already :)  It makes me kind of sad to put him in his crib to nap as it means his random naps on Mama are, for the most part, over!  Luckily he is still sleeping well in his moses basket at night so I still have him in the room with me!  Selfishly I'm not quite ready to put him in his crib at night as I like having him right by me!!!

He's also started playing in his jumperoo!  He LOVES it!  He's not quite tall enough so I put a pillow under his feet and it works great!  I know as theses next few months come he'll be doing more and more every day so I'm trying to enjoy my sweet baby as much as I can!!!

I think he may have started teething as well.  He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth and has been drooling like crazy!  Madelyn was a late teether so I don't have much to compare it to but he sure seems to be biting hard on things!  I'm a little scared of him getting a tooth anytime soon as I'm still nursing and I'm not sure I'm brave enough to continue once the teeth start coming in ;)





No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com