This is going to be a random post with random pictures. Johnny was gone all week this week. While he was texting me pictures at Happy Hour on Huntington Beach I was at home with our 2 kids and no help ;) He's lucky I love (most of the time) staying home with our children and that I appreciate how hard he works for us even if it means doing business at Happy hour! ha! Him traveling for work really hasn't been as bad as I though it would be. It's funny how quickly it's become our new "normal". If he's gone for an entire week then the next week he's home the whole week and so on. Ideally he'll start to only be gone 2 nights a week!
The kids and I had a great week! Maddie has been SO good lately and such a help! When I ask her to do something she actually does it the FIRST time (gasp)!! The other day she told me "Mommy you're happy when I listen to you"! DUH! Praying this "phase" keeps up :) Daddy was so proud of her for being so good this week that he's taking her to see The Lorax tomorrow!
Eli has continued to be super sweet. Our issue right now is his inconsistent naps! He sleeps for 15 minutes here and there all day long making it hard for this Mama to get anything done! I'm trying very hard to get him on more of a routine but I think he's still too young as it never seems to work. I can't complain too much cause he sleeps like a champ at night only waking at 6:00 or so to eat and back to bed until 9:00 or 10:00!!!
Here's some pics from our week:
who doesn't love a clean baby
my sweet boy
an attempted nap in the basket
maddie wants him to like sophie (the giraffe) SO bad. she is always handing it to him!
whatever keeps her occupied (it's educational, right!?!)
my silly lady!
1 comment:
Maybe you shouldn't dress him in horizontal stripes! Ha ha!!
Post a Comment