Sunday, January 15, 2012

we're BACK!

We FINALLY got our internet hooked up yesterday so hopefully this week I can play catch up!  We closed on our old house and moved into our new home on January 5th after a week of craziness!  This past week we have been trying to get organized and ENJOY being together again as a family!  I LOVE our new house and am SO excited to get decorating!  Of course all of my ideas don't match up with my budget ;)  Lucky for us our house is only 3 years old so there isn't much we "have" to do! 

Eli continues to grow and is still such a sweet, easy baby!  He hardly every cries and if he does he is very easily consoled!  If I feed him between 10:00 - 11:00 at night he gets up around 3:00 - 4:00 and then again at 7:00!  After his 7:00 feeding he'll sleep until 10:00 or so!  I also have a 3 year old who will sleep until 9:00 so we are getting a lot of rest around here and I LOVE IT!  I am so glad my kids inherited my love for sleep :)

Maddie, on the other hand, has been a bit of a challenge!  Thankfully she is really sweet with Eli!  It's been an adjustment for both of us to get back into a regular routine!  Hopefully after a few weeks of stability and discipline we'll be back on track!  She has enjoyed living so close to Dylan and Savannah and has been able to play with them A LOT so that has been nice for both of us!  She's also gotten to see a lot of her big cousin Jaycie, who is 11, and SUCH a help! 

Johnny goes out of town this week so it will be the first time for me alone with both kids for several days!  I'm going to have to get used to it as he'll be traveling part of the week most of the time!  After him being gone Sunday - Friday the last 3 months hopefully a few days won't seem so bad!

Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post of our new home SOON! 

Here's a few pics of Eli's newborn shoot!  My sweet neighbor took them for us before we moved! 


my FAVORITE!

my lil' man


baby yawns


he is so stinkin' sweet!


maddie has been REALLY sweet with him!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com