I haven't blogged much since vacation and it's honestly because we haven't been up to much! I'm NOT upset about this AT ALL as it's been nice to be home and back into our routine! Now if this awful heat could just go away! I feel like we're trapped inside and it's driving me crazy! It's hard to find things to do only indoors with two active toddlers! I cannot wait until it cools off a bit and the girls can play outside again!
We had a relaxing weekend at home this weekend! It was a combination of getting some things done, running errands, relaxing, and of course eating :) Maddie behaved well all weekend which was a relief as that hasn't been the case lately. I find myself holding my breath each morning to see what kind of mood she's in when she wakes up! She's quite the character which makes her so much fun but so awful all at the same time! I keep praying that she's not our "good" child as we could be in trouble with this next one! Just as soon as I think I can't take it anymore she's sweet as can be which makes me feel horrible for getting so frustrated with her! The wonderful life with a toddler :)
I have been TERRIBLE at taking pictures lately because there honestly hasn't been much to take them of! I'm going to try and do better and I need to do another update on my pregnancy!!!
she now insists on sleeping with all 4 of these animals! It's getting quite ridiculous and when she decides to crawl into bed with Johnny and I in the middle of the night she somehow manages to bring them ALL!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment