This is WAY overdue and I knowI'm going to be mad at myself for not documenting more of my pregnancy but OH WELL!
At 18 weeks we found out we are having a BOY!!! Baby boy was not the least bit shy so it only took the Dr. a second to let us know! We (especially Johnny) couldn't be more excited! What's even more exciting is that HE is growing perfectly and all looks healthy :)
My pregnany continues to be pretty easy! I've had a few days of aches and pains but overall I can't complain! Some fun facts at this point in my pregnancy:
weeks: 22
weight gain: 6-7 lbs
size of baby: spaghetti squash (11 inches)
movement: his kick are getting a lot more powerful and since he's breach they are LOW! Johnny and Maddie have both been able to feel him kick!
cravings: I really haven't had any weird cravings this pregnancy which is VERY different from my pregnancy with Maddie. I'm eating pretty normal for the most part!
I'm anxious to get going on the nursery but not as anxious to shop for baby boy clothes. They aren't NEAR as fun as shopping for lil' girls!!! I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant and spending time with Madelyn before we become a family of 4!
I'm fully aware that I'm in my PJ's AGAIN in this picture! I seem to only remember to ask Johnny to take pictures on the weekend right after I wake up! ha! I promise the next one I take I'll try and look like a human being :)
No comments:
Post a Comment