Thursday, November 11, 2010

thursday thoughts

Not much new going on around here.  I just thought I'd put up a couple of pictures and check in :)  We got everything unpacked from our trip and before you know it we'll be heading out again for another 2 trips!  Maddie and Harlow were happy to see each other after being away for a week!  It's so funny to me how they act so much like sisters.  One minute I'm watching them kiss and hug and the other minute they're tackling each other!  Most of the time if I leave them alone they get along pretty well and figure out their "issues" ;)

my silly girl


 her hair just keeps getting curlier and curlier!
 Meredith was nice enough to bring spaghetti over for the girls for lunch today!  I stripped them down and Maddie LOVED it while Harlow decided she didn't want any (to say it nicely) hahaha! 


2 comments:

Brennon said...

Her hair is SO much like Dylan's!!

Johnny, Kasey & Madelyn said...

Brennon - I know!!! Maybe that's who she gets it from? hehe ;)

">thecutestblogontheblock.com