Maddie and I had a girls weekend this weekend since Johnny was in Lubbock celebrating a friends 30th Birthday. She was pretty good all weekend which made for an easy weekend for the both of us! I was able to get our Christmas decorations down from the attic and a lot of them put up! I know it's still early but we are leaving this week and won't be home until after Thanksgiving so I figured I'd get it out of the way and I'd thank myself when we returned :)
Maddie tells us she wants to go "poo-poo on the potty" all the time but then just plays around! Her butt looked too cute not to take a picture of!
Maddie and Harlow in a deep conversation! You gotta love how's she holding her baby...ha!
crazy face
I love that I can finally put pigtails in her hair! She calls them "piggy tails"!!!!!
she loves to watch Dora Super Babies and she always has to be with Mocha!
and again....
she loved her winter hat and refused to take it off ALL DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment