Friday, December 11, 2009

meeting Santa....or not.....

So we had it ALL planned out (meaning I had it all planned out)!  We were to head into San Antonio and going to the Mall where we'd meet Santa.  I chose the Mall because of course I knew I needed to finish up some shopping but I had to approach it in the "right" way to get Johnny to go....!
Maddie was ready to go and looking SUPER cute to "meet" Santa!

Yes - our big girl is forward-facing in the car!!! 
So we went to see Santa and got there around 5:00 - well OF COURSE Santa takes a break from 5:00 - 6:00!  No big deal - we figured we could spend the time eating Maddie's birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory - YUM! I'm really enjoying her not yet having an opinion about where we eat for her birthday :) After a yummy dinner we head out to FINALLY meet Santa and the line was over an hour wait! UGH!  Not to mention that the "smallest" package was $30.00.  Seriously - just to meet Santa!  Being impatient (& cheap) we decided that Santa wasn't meant to be tonight.  Looks like Maddie's gonna have to sit on a Walmart Santa's lap this year!

On the positive side - I did finish my shopping and both Maddie and Johnny were ready to pull their hair (or ears) out by the time we were done ;)



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com