Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"home" for the holidays!

Maddie & I flew in to Chicago on Monday night getting in LATE after a 3 hour delay!  We made it though and are SO excited to be able to be here and spend time with our family!  Johnny will be joining us in time for Christmas (hopefully earlier)!  It's COLD here and we're not used to this!  Maddie seems to handle it better than I do!  Everytime we go outside she sticks out her little tongue - it's too funny!  This morning my mom was yelling for her dog Bailey and all the sudden Maddie started yelling "BAILEY" too!  Now we'll just have to see if she ever says it again!?!  She has been a good lil' girl so far and has been the source of entertainment for us all!

She got stuck in her playhouse and of course I had to get a picture before I helped her out ;)


all bundled up!

hanging out with Great-Uncle Joe & Brandon

Grandpa treating his "big girl" like a "baby" - can you say SPOILED!?!


No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com