My baby is officially sick for the first time! She usually goes to be around 7:30 and sleeps until 7:30 the next morning without waking up! Great....right!!?? Well - last night at 10:00 she woke up SCREAMING and wouldn't stop! Her nose was all stuffed up and after FINALLY calming her down I got her back to sleep! NOT FOR LONG! She was up every 2 hours and was NOT happy! She had a fever early this morning and so I decided to call the Dr. and see if we should come in! Usually I would have just waited it out but with the long weekend I decided better to go now than have to deal with a clinic over the weekend! Good thing we went because she has a severe ear infection in her right ear! POOR BABY! I'm SO glad we are home this weekend with no plans! It will also be nice to have Johnny around to help with our crabby lil' lady! I'm hoping these antibiotics kick in ASAP as I'm one worn out Mom!!!!
I had to add some pics of her in the pool the other day!!! It's SO nice having neighbors with a pool in this HOT weather :)


No comments:
Post a Comment