Happy Mother's Day! I was SUPER lucky this year and got to spend my first Mother's Day with my mom and my daughter :) I haven't spent Mother's Day with my mom in 5 years now so it was extra special to have her here with me! Unfortunately I wasn't feeling great but it was still a good day! We went to Church and then relaxed all afternoon while my dad and Johnny cooked us an AMAZING meal of stuffed veal chops - YUM! My parents left late afternoon and I got a nap in which made me feel 100% better! Johnny took care of Maddie and the house ALL day which was such a nice break! Overall it was a great day and I am SO blessed to be the mom of my beautiful daughter and the daughter of my beautiful mom!
my baby girl



No comments:
Post a Comment