Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Busy


We've been crazy busy moving so I'm attempting to get caught up!

Sweet cousins! Love these three so much!


Gotta be silly....


He loves his new winter hat!


When Johnny's traveling and we are itching to get out of the house we usually go to Target. I get to shop and they LOVE to get pizza and eat there! It's our one-stop-shop :)


Afternoon bike ride!


This little lady sprained her ankle almost 4 weeks ago and after 3 weeks of it not seeming "back to normal" we decided to take her for an xray! Good news is they didn't see any breaks! Bad news is the X-Ray showed fluid in her joints.


Much happier in a boot!



Eli never takes naps anymore but Saturday he was so exhausted......


And late Saturday night I was reminded why he doesn't take naps anymore! Ha!


Love our weekly lunch dates after church!





This actually happened! Seriously so cute! They were watching a movie in our bed and when I walked in the room I found them like this :)


My brother was here for work! The kids LOVE seeing Uncle Michael!






No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com