Madelyn's school has an awards assembly at the end of every 6 weeks! Last Friday was her first assembly and she got the award for Kid with Great Character for her class! I can't begin to say how proud I am of her! She has adjusted so well to Kindergarten and for the teacher to recognize her with this award these first 6 weeks is awesome! My hope is that she continues to work hard, be respectful, be kind to her peers and LOVE school :)
Walking with Mrs. Drennan

I was soooo excited for her!


We love love love her teacher!

Dr. McCune (principle) & Mrs. Drennan (teacher)

Her yard sign


We let her pick out something to do Friday night to celebrate and she picked Rainforest Cafe!
2 comments:
Way to go Maddie! You are an awesome little girl and you deserved this award!!
We're so proud of you Madelyn!
Post a Comment