We had Meet the Teacher last night and Madelyn was SO excited to find out who her teacher is and mostly to see if any of her friends are in her class. There are 6 little girls from our neighborhood, that we're friends with, going to kindergarten. 5 out of the 6 are in the same class! Maddie is THRILLED! I'm not so sure how I feel about them ALL being together quite yet! Haha! She also has 2 little boys from her preschool class in her kinder class! Her teacher is supposed to be a really great teacher and we were excited to meet her :)
Ready to go!

I think he thought he was meeting his teacher too! Ha!

Mrs. Drennan

Alexa showed up and not only are they in the same class they had the same dress on (not planned)!

Sweet Lakeside Hollow girls! We are so so so lucky to all live on the same street!

Girls dinner

Class of 2027 (just missing one)

Sweet girls

Silly girls
No comments:
Post a Comment