I got motivated to potty train Eli a couple weeks ago, and we didn't have anywhere to be for a few days, so I gave it a try expecting to fail! This kid SHOCKED me and has done awesome! He must have been ready because other than being naked the first two days and lots of reminding I really didn't do much! He's been in undies (other than at night) ever since and is doing great! I'm sure we'll have accidents down the road but I'm pretty darn excited to be done with diapers! Now we just have to work on the constipation issues that have come with potty training :/
Naked boy and a big sister who helped me a ton reminding him the first day!

He probably had 2 lbs of candy the first few days! This kid LOVES sugar so candy bribery worked wonders!

He's been asking for a big boy bike so we got him a new (used) one for going on the potty!

I found him like this watching TV! He's a total boy ... Haha!

1 comment:
Yay Eli!
Post a Comment