Our big boy turned 2 on Saturday! Can't believe how fast he's growing up! He's definitely a full blown little BOY! He loves anything that had to do with running, throwing, swinging, jumping or wrestling! He's still not a big TV watcher but usually I can get him to watch a bit of Mickey, Curious George or a football game! He's stinking hilarious! He's also got a temper which I'm sure will be great fun at 2 years old.... NOT! When he's "mad" he hits, bites, scratches, pulls hair and pushes! Most of the time poor Maddie is the one that deals with this but it's something we're working on so maybe he can have friends one day.... Haha! He's a talker! He's talking in sentences now although I'm pretty sure Johnny and I need to translate most of what he says! He loves to talk on the phone and face time! He adores his sister and luckily me and Johnny too :) He'll usually eat pretty much anything and still spoils me by sleeping until 8:00 every morning! There's never a dull moment with this one and we wouldn't have him any other way! We love you Eli!
We celebrated with a black eye which seems very fitting for a 2 year old ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment