Thursday, October 3, 2013

October already?!

I cannot believe it's October already! Fall used to be my favorite time of year when I lived in the Midwest! Unfortunately it's still 90 degrees here in Texas! Once this weather cools down I'll be a happy camper! After being on vacation last week we were officially the laziest family ever last weekend! Maddie had a nasty cough so we stayed home all weekend and just hung out as a family! It was a perfect end to our "vacation week"! This week has been back to our regular routine!

Where's Eli?! Seriously.


Eli continues to be obsessed with watching football! It's quite bizarre! He asks to watch it all day long! I tried to put baseball on after not being able to find a game and he wasn't having it! Ha! I guess I'm going to have to tape a game so he can watch whenever he wants! Maddie tried to tell him "football is boring Eli"! Ha!





My girly "geax tigers" girl!


He's become such a snuggler - I LOVE it!


Hand holding too :)


Lots of bike riding and playing outside


"Sharing" a drink





Donuts with Dad at school! She was SO happy Daddy was home to go with her!!!!!



1 comment:

Brennon said...

That denim dress is so cute on her and Johnny looks skinny! :)

">thecutestblogontheblock.com