Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend

We had a weekend with NO plans! As much as I love doing things, I also love to stay home and have nothing to do once in awhile! Friday night we had movie night and hung outside visiting with neighbors for awhile! Saturday we worked around the house a bit and then the Sterna's ended up coming by to watch the Tech game! Sunday Maddie and I went to church (Eli still screams his way out of his class) and watched football the rest of the day! Great weekend and once again both LSU & Tech WON! Unfortunately I can't say the same about my fantasy team :/

Movie in Maddie's bed!


Drawing pictures with the stylus


Eli in MY Halloween costume from when I was a baby! Ha!


My LSU fan was a traitor this weekend and sported Tech gear! I knew it was a bad idea to buy a Tech shirt with Hello Kitty on it!


Eli wanted to put his "guns up" too!


Adam and Eli were super fun on Saturday and had us laughing most of the night!


My little love bugs snuggling on Sunday morning playing on the IPad


Eli actually liked watching football on Sunday! He kept saying "foooooo-ball" and then he'd get his little football and throw it! SO stinking cute!



No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com