My poor baby

The girls

Maddie decided to booby trap Grandma Betty with yarn! Ava too!

Ava giving Grandma Betty her stone face

My Grandma Esposito had us over for dinner Thursday night and she set the table in her dining room with white carpet! Plus she was serving spaghetti and meatballs! I almost had an anxiety attack ;)!

Eli couldn't figure out why he couldn't eat the grapes! He tried over and over again! Ha!

Love these two!

We went back to see Grandma Betty since Eli couldn't go earlier in the week!


Grandma Espo spoiled the kids and took them to chuck e cheese!


Brandon went too!

We got to see Tara, Jay and Miceala! She has grown so much and is cute as can be! I even got to see her take some steps! I cannot believe I got a picture of all three of them! Whoo-hoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment