I don't know where to even start with catching up on the past few weeks! I can't believe I'm so far behind on my blogging!!!! Oh well - I think I'll try and do a blog post every day this week and hopefully catch up a bit :)
We started off the month with a week of being KID FREE!!! My VERY awesome in-laws met us half way and took both kids home with them! The kids had an awesome time and so did Johnny and I! We ate out almost every night, went out in downtown Ft. Worth, caught a Ranger's game, shopped a lot (me) and even got some much needed organizing done! I sure was ready to get my kids back after the week but it was so nice to be able to spend some one on one time with Johnny and do things kids free for a week!!
I'll leave you with this....
No comments:
Post a Comment