Sunday, July 15, 2012

mud run

I did my first mud run this weekend and it was SO much fun! We ran 3.5 miles with 20 obstacles.  The running was a bit more than I thought with a long 2.5 mile stretch of trail run with the obstacles mostly grouped at the beginning and end.  It was a blast though and I'm proud to say I ran the whole thing and did all the obstacles (minus the end zipline that had a 45 minute wait)!  We had a blast and tried to stay together as a group!  It was far dirtier than I expected and I'm pretty sure I swam in horse manure more than once! ha!  The best obstacle had to be the HUGE downhill slide that face planted us into a mud pit!  I don't love to just run so a race like this was a perfect combination of challenging and FUN!  Can't wait until the next one!  GO TEAM NOBODY!!!!

pre race

post race






No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com