Monday, May 21, 2012

5 months

Eli is 5 month old today and I cannot believe in one month he'll be 6 months!  I know from experience how fast time flies but it still goes by TOO fast!  Eli is the sweetest, easiest baby most of the time!  He loves to smile and laugh and rarely cries!  He's been SO laid back and loves to be on the go OR at home relaxing!  Sleeping has been our biggest issue with him still getting up 1-2 times a night!  I'm hoping that once we slow down from vacations I can work on being better about a schedule and hopefully that will help! 

Here's what our big boy has been up to this month:

* rolling over like crazy
* eating rice cereal every night
* sitting up in tripod position (and usually falling right over)
*  breastfeeding every 3-5 hours
*  FINALLY taking formula out of a bottle when needed!!!!
*  sleeping in his crib most of the time (he's way too big for his moses basket but I still put him in there after feeding him in the middle of the night)
*  starting to play with toys ( aka putting them in his mouth)
*  laughing at his silly sister!

We love you Eli!!!




No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com