Thursday, September 16, 2010

tara's wedding shower

My mom and I headed back from the lake a little early on Saturday for Tara's Wedding shower!  Tara's is one of my very best friends and I can't believe her wedding is only 2 months away!  AHHHH!  The shower was just beautiful and I had such a great time catching up with old friends and celebrating her upcoming marriage to Jay!  Johnny & my dad brought Maddie by towards the end of the shower because Maddie is their flower girl!  Let's just hope she does better for Tara & Jay than she did for the last wedding she was in!  We can't wait for the BIG day Tara :)

The Bride with some of her Bridesmaids

The Bride, her mom, and sister - LOVE these ladies!!!

Maddie opening up her gift - so sweet of them!!!
maddie keeping busy on Grammie's lap

Kristy & I

The Bride & Groom - Jay was such a trooper by coming after our meal and opening gifts with Tara!!!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com