The weather today was perfect, absolutely PERFECT!!! Maddie has been getting over a stomach bug that she caught from Johnny who was home sick half the week! I think I'll scream if someone in this family gets sick from something else! I feel like once we get over something it's onto something else. I'm just hoping we can get it all out of our systems now and be DONE for the year!
We haven't really been able to leave the house because Maddie's blowouts have been BAD! I tried to go to MOPS this week and got paged to come get Maddie as she went through too many diapers! ugh! So, the furthest we ventured out today was into the front yard and then to hang out with neighbors since it was just too nice to be cooped up inside! My neighbor shot some pics of Maddie and she always does SUCH a better job than I do! She looks a little sick in the pictures but they're still cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment