Sunday, July 12, 2009

nothing new

We had a good time doing NOTHING this weekend! It's been SO dang hot here that it's hard to even be outside. So, we relaxed around the house and hung out with our neighbors a bit! Maddie has been a BIG MESS lately! She is all over the place all the time! Her little personality is really starting to show as she is NOT afraid to let you know how she feels. She has started throwing the most dramatic tantrums when we put her down at night! They are almost comical. She will stand up in her crib and throw herself against it! I swear the first time she did it I thought her whole crib had tipped over - it was SO loud! We're crossing our fingers that this is just a stage cause it's not pretty.....! On the bright side, when she's happy she is SUPER happy! She's turned into quite the ham! She must know just how cute she is ;)
she loves smilin' for the camera
at the park and not so happy
going down the slide for the first time
cruisin' along the ottoman
eating her cracker - she'd eat a whole box if I let her!
onto her mum-mums (she's a little pig!)
We are heading up to Chicago on Friday to go out to my parents lake house for a long week! We are SO SO SO excited! There will be a BIG group of us up there and I'm sure it will be tons of fun! I can't tell you how ready I am for some cooler weather! Johnny will be heading back after a week but Maddie and I are going to stay an extra week - just cause we can :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! cant wait for you to come home!

Brennon said...

How funny - I just bought Savannah Mum Mums too! They said no mess that that is our attack plan for the car ride...only problem is that she finishes them in seconds! See you soon...

">thecutestblogontheblock.com