Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 months old

Maddie is 2 months today - we can't believe just how fast she is growing up. She was a trooper at the Dr. and only cried for a minute after her shots. The rest of the day she was pretty high maintenance though so I spent most of it on the couch holding her. She slept most of the day away but of course would wake up the second I put her down screaming. I figured I may as well take a long nap with her ;) She weighed in at 11 lbs 10 oz and was 22 3/4 inches. That puts her in the 75% for both height and weight. She still has quite a big cone - head and the Dr. seems to think that it should have gone down more by now. He doesn't seem to think there is a problem but just to make sure we are going to see a specialist and get some x-rays done. This way we can make sure that her skull is growing correctly. He assured us that even if we did find a problem, it's completely correctable. It's still got us quite worried though so if you could add Maddie to your prayers we'd appreciate it. Obviously we'll update you as we find out more. Other than that she is doing GREAT and is right on track with her development :) Although it's only been two months we can't seem to remember being without her. We love her more and more each day!

No comments:

">thecutestblogontheblock.com